We took a trip to see Miss Dixie at her trainer's house this weekend. She was so BIG!!!
Mark had warned me that she may not remember us but I was sure she would...and she did! She could not get enough of me and she was equally as excited to see Mark. She rubbed her entire body on us, flipped on her back, and stuck her head through our legs and wagged her tail. I was thrilled and it made me feel so happy! I just love her so much!
John, the trainer, sure has taught our Dixie a lot involving both obedience and hunting skills. She can walk on a leash (thank goodness!), she heals, she isn't scared when a gun is fired, she fetches and releases, and she listens. She still has LOTS of puppy in her but John was very pleased with how far she had come for being such a young dog.
The best news...Dixie gets to come visit our house this weekend! John is going on a hunting trip and needs to drop her off. I am beyond thrilled!

No comments:
Post a Comment