Friday, November 13, 2009

My Accident


I had a car accident Monday morning on the way to work. It was scary - the air bags went off - but luckily no one was hurt. I collided with an SUV so my little car went under the rear bumper of his car.

Needless to say, the car is totaled. I got a check from the insurance company so Mark and I have to buy a new-to-me car in the next week. It is the best possible result for a bad situation so we are thankful for that.

Gotta say, my husband was wonderful to me!!! I got lots of hugs and support throughout the day. He even took the rest of the day off from work. We spent the day together at home which was a gift that meant the world to me. I also heard from my brother, my parents, Mark's parents, and Mark's sister. I am so lucky to be part of two wonderful, supportive, loving families!!!

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers! It may be difficult to get a good, safe car for a minimal price.

No comments:

Post a Comment