Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dixie and Stetson



Dixie played with her friend Stetson this weekend and fell in love with him. They first played together in the baby pool during Anthony and Sarah Jane's Newlywed party and then Mark and I took Stetson home with us for a slumber party. We took Stetson and Dixie to a friend's pond and let them both swim. Stetson LOVED the water and Dixie did a fabulous job fetching her puppy bumper. Mark and I were very proud of her! I think she will turn out to be a great duck dog for Mark, especially since I am working very hard to not treat her like a baby. Lucky for Mark, Dixie doesn't stay still too long so I really can't cuddle with her even if I wanted to! By the end of the morning, Mark was dirty, I was dirty and both dogs were filthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment