Thursday, June 11, 2009

1 month away!

I never thought I would get to say, we are just 1 month away from getting married!!! Can you tell I am kind of excited?!?!?

The wedding is pretty much set, just a lot of little details left to settle. My mom and I are meeting with the florist today and Mark and I go to see the Pastor this afternoon. Those will be two big items checked off our list of things to do.

Mark and I are attending Anthony and Sarah Jane's wedding this weekend so I am sure I will see a few little things that I didn't think of there. Mark is getting lots of wedding practice in the course of two months. He was 2nd in line at Jeff's wedding, the best man in Anthony's wedding and the groom (obviously) in our wedding. Me, well, I am just taking it all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment