Friday, June 19, 2009

ADORABLE Pup



Dixie has arrived! She is cute as can be and I can safely say, I am already in love. There is nothing cuter than a Lab puppy, that is for sure. We played a lot with her outside last night so she was pretty tired. Bandera (Mark's Jack Russell) handled Dixie well which was great news. Mark and Dixie played a bit with her bumper too which she was surprisingly good at considering the toy was as large as she is. Dixie has already met Macy (my lab, now my Dad's) and had a blast playing with her. They were both wimpy at first then grew to love chasing one another by the pool. Dixie even barked at Macy a few times while Macy was running after her. Dixie loves to run in the bushes and seems to be a bit of a digger.

3 comments:

  1. BLAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHHA!!! Love it. Super cute!!!! I wonder how Skyy and Smudge would like Ms. Dixie? Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! I bet Mark Garrett will wear her out real quick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to sharing a duck blind and even a boat with Ms. Dixie! She looks like she will be a good one!

    ReplyDelete