Thursday, March 24, 2011

Weight Watchers: Week 4 and 5

Since I had two weeks from the last weigh in due to Spring Break, I thought surely I would lose something....yeah....well.....not so much. I gained 2.2 pounds. I was beyond disappointed especially since two people had told me it looked like I have lost weight and my pants were fitting differently.

Yes, I admit, over the weekend trip to Broken Bow, I did NOT follow Weight Watchers but surely 2.5 days of not counting points wouldn't make me gain 2.2 pounds and that was over a week later! Mark and I did P-90x 3 days the first week and 4 days the second week. I also walked 30 minutes each day over Spring Break on the treadmill. I mean, what more can a girl do??? That amount of exercise (for me) is like doing 2-a-days for a high school athlete. This girl HATES to work out!

This is what frustrates me about diets - I start exercising and eating better and I gain weight. I have definitely made better choices since beginning the program and even made extra smart choices this past week. I asked for apple slices at Subway instead of getting my beloved Baked Lays with my dry turkey sandwich and I asked for a fruit cup instead of the yummy chips at Corner Bakery and only ate half of my turkey sandwich there. I mean seriously, why make these sacrifices when I just gain weight back?!?!?!?

So after pouting for an entire evening, I am back on board in hopes of losing the weight I gained last week. Here's to a positive attitude (or at least trying to be positive!).

And, a special thank you to my dear, sweet husband who has forced me to do P-90x with him at night. I am not always the most pleasant exercise partner but he has made it a lot more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment