Monday, March 7, 2011

Weight Watchers: Week 2 and 3

I forgot to post about week 2 so I am combining it with week 3's results!

So far, I am doing just great on the plan. I only lost .6 pounds during week 2 which is sadly about the norm. Every other time I have done this it is around that number. Mark was kind enough to create a yummy WW friendly recipe for venison for me so I could enjoy the fruits of his hunting trip. It was amazingly delicious! WW says you should expect to lose .5 to 2 pounds per week so I am still on track.

Week 3's loss was 1 pound. YAY! Using almost all of my extra points for the week allowed me to enjoy a very good Mexican meal on Friday night complete with chips, fajitas, and a beer. I just had to be a bit more careful and stay at my daily points the rest of the weekend which wasn't too hard.

On to week 4! And week 4 will include some working out since Mark has encouraged, and agreed, to do P-90X with me. I did the first workout last night (with a very bad attitude) but Mark was wonderful and encouraged me along and most importantly, made me do it.

2 comments:

  1. Good job working out! You should keep at it. It lets you have more points! :) (Not to mention the whole being healthy thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Meghan :) I am doing Weight Watchers as well (the online version) to get rid of the baby weight and I"ve been really successful with it. Earning activity points is awesome! Good luck!

    -Jenna

    ReplyDelete