It seems like we know A LOT of people who are having or who have had a baby this year. I love to help people celebrate their tiny arrival which is why I helped host a shower for a friend at school/work. Angela is about the nicest person you could meet - sweet, kind, and always laughing. We thought she might have the baby at the shower she is getting so big! She was even having contractions. I helped host with Lauri and Anne Marie so between the three of us, we were able to pull off a great shower in the school library.
Angela and her husband do not know what sex the baby is so we decided to decorate in neutral colors. The table decorations were very cute. Lauri cut out ducks and glued ribbon to them for people to write advice for Angela and
Zac.

The cake came from Costco and was amazingly delicious! A few people commented on how tasty it was (not to mention what a good deal it was too!). The table looked cute too with a table cloth, flowers, paper goods, and fruit bowls.

Anne Marie sat at the doorway (with an injured foot) and took guesses on the sex of the baby. A baby boy outnumbered a baby girl!

Everyone seemed to enjoy
themselves!

Angela got many great gifts. People were very generous which I know will help the new parents out tremendously!

It was a fun way to spend a Friday afternoon Staff Meeting, that's for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment