
I received an e-mail from my advisor for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and she informed me there are only 38 days until the walk. Are you kidding me?!?!?! That is not very long at all.
Like I hoped, I have been able to make it to the gym much more this week. I have been getting up at 5am in order to get a 40-45 minute work out in before going to work. I went Tuesday, Wednesday, and this morning. I must admit, getting up at that time is hard but when I leave the gym I feel great. Plus, a major item is checked off my to do list!
I have class on Saturday which eats up most of the day but I am hoping to get some good walking in over the weekend. The weather is getting much better and much warmer so doing some outside walks would be really nice!
38 days and counting......

No comments:
Post a Comment