Thursday, September 17, 2009

I love my parents

I have always known I have great parents, but today reminded me of that fact. I have Open House at school this evening and asked my parents if I could have dinner at their house and change clothes there before returning to school for the meeting. It would be just too far to drive to and from school to our house. My mom graciously agreed, and to be honest, I have been looking forward to tonight all week - she was even going to make one of my favorite dinners for me!

Unfortunately, I had to leave work early due to an allergic reaction to some zucchini in the soup I ate for lunch. I immediately ran into the school office and told them I was "going to my Mom's" and left. I was lucky enough to sleep off the pain, wake up to have some quality time with my parents (and get to check out the awesomeness of their new bed), and eat a more tummy-settling dinner.

There is just something about going home that makes me feel all better! I love you, Mom and Dad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment