Friday, September 25, 2009

Date Night


I had a wonderful date night with my husband last night! We went to see "Mary Poppins" the musical and had a delicious dinner at Hook, Line and Sinker (obviously my one cheat meal for the week since starting Weight Watchers on Monday!). For my birthday present last year, Mark gave me the opportunity to select any summer musical and he would go with me....wow, what a gift! Like Mark said last night, it was probably the LAST place anyone would ever guess he would be at that moment...not a big fan of musicals, understandably so.

I loved every minute of the musical from hearing "Just a Spoonful of Sugar" to the amazing dance that went along with "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious." Mary Poppins even flew over the audience at the end of the show - it was amazing!

Mark and I had such a nice evening together. I didn't even fall asleep which is amazing considering the first act didn't end until 9:30pm! Wow!

It was an excellent birthday gift and one that will remain a happy memory for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment