Saturday, April 18, 2009

Weekly Update




Over the course of a week, a lot has taken place at our home. Mark and I found two gorgeous chandeliers on sale at Lowe's. Mark hung one in the kitchen and the other in the front entry. What a difference getting rid of the gold fixtures makes! Mark's Mom did a fabulous job trimming out the kitchen for us. As hard as we tried to do it perfectly, she really has a very steady hand that no one can compare to. Thanks to her detail work, the kitchen looks pretty good! We are pleased with the paint color. Mark's Dad removed the guest room sink so we can replace it with a granite one which I am so excited to buy. Mark and his Dad finished up the guest bathroom by adding bead board the the green walls I painted last weekend. I think once it has been cleaned up, it will look adorable!

Though much has been accomplished, while I was sick in bed, Mark worked on my dream closet and surprised me with it when I finally returned to life Thursday evening. I had no words to say, I loved it so much. It is everything I hoped for and it looks just great. Mark is the greatest! I can't wait to begin figuring out how I want to utilize each organizational section.

No comments:

Post a Comment