Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kidney Infection

After waking up yesterday morning feeling like I had the flu, my mom forced me to go to PrimaCare to see what was the problem since I didn't have any other flu-related symptoms. Turns out I have a very serious bladder and kidney infection. The doctor said it was so serious he needed to give me a shot immediately (this was probably one of the longest shots I have ever encountered) and sent me to fill two prescriptions. I remained in bed and asleep for the entire day and night experiencing body aches, a high fever, exhaustion, and headaches. It wasn't a good day at all. My mom even said she had never seen me looking so bad!

Today I woke up feeling better but still in pain. This really isn't fun. I went to work for 1.5 hours because I had to do a new admissions battery but came straight home and put my PJ's back on. The littlest things are exhausting! I am hoping to feel all better tomorrow.

And, let me just state for the record, cranberry juice is DISGUSTING.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better soon! I almost called you this morning but didn't get a chance before you would have been at work. Call me in the morning if you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete