Friday, February 13, 2009

Time with her Grandparents


Last night we took Bandera, Mark's 9-year old Jack Russell, to his parent's house for a bit of a vacation. With Chad, Jodi, and baby Sophie coming to visit us today, we thought it would be best for Bandera to be in a spot where she would not cause trouble....or at least any more trouble than she usually causes! It is funny though, for as much as Mark and I tire of Bandera's barking at the television and Bandera making a mess in the bathroom while we are away for the day, we both instantly missed her when we got in the car to leave Mark's parents. There was no longer a dog who sassed Mark when he gave her orders nor was there a dog to cuddle with me while I watched a TV show. So, as grateful as we are to have a dog-free place for Jodi and Chad to stay for the weekend, we already can't wait to pick Bandera up in a few weeks (or when her grandparents can no longer stand the barking and mess she makes!).

1 comment:

  1. As Bandera's grandfather, I am biased, but she does have the most personality of any little dog I have ever met. Sometimes, her personality is a little over the top!

    ReplyDelete