The Lamb family came from Nashville to visit Dallas for the weekend! Their visit had two main purposes: Chad and Jodi wanted to meet Mark and I wanted to meet Sophie. I have known Jodi since college and her friendship means the world to me. I could not wait to meet the newest addition to her family!
It was a wonderful weekend spent eating....and eating....and eating. I think we hit all the hot spots while they were here (Babe's Fried Chicken, Chocolate Angel, Blue Mesa brunch and dessert at my parents). We also went to church on Sunday and got to show them the house Mark and I are hoping to buy.
Mark and Sophie became fast friends. She was mesmerized by Mark's duck calls hanging on the wall and loved sitting in his lap at church. He even promised Sophie she could come to Dallas to go duck hunting with him when she was older. Below is a picture of Sophie's first encounter with a duck call. Mark picked a purple one since she was a girl....

She's such a doll! I'm glad you guys had a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet baby! It is always amazing to me how much little children, even babies love Mark! I guess we can call him the Baby Whisperer!
ReplyDeleteGet that practice in now! You two are obviously naturals.
ReplyDelete