Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It Has Been Awhile....

It has been awhile, I know. And now, worst of all, I am now one of those bloggers who I get frustrated with when he/she doesn't update her blog for awhile. So for the few readers I have (but cherish), I am sorry!

Lots has been going on since I last updated - here are the highlights:

1. Work is INSANE!!! My job is feast or famine and right now the feast is bountiful! I am doing new admissions testing, parent conferences about new admissions testing, and progress testing. I have worked plenty of 12 hour days but, honestly, as mentally and physically exhausted as I am, I love my job. I work with amazing people and the kids are equally as great.

2. I fell off the Weight Watchers wagon....again. Ugh.

3. I got to enjoy a weekend with Mark's wonderful sister, Alicia and her newest baby, Caroline. They came in to visit Mamaw (Mark and Alicia's grandmother) since she isn't doing very well. Mark was away for the weekend so it was girl's only around our house! I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Alicia and Caroline and am beyond thankful that I have such a talented, kind, fun, and easy to get along with sister-in-law. We share the "important" things in life like a love of Taco Cabana take out, Hobby Lobby, sushi and girl talk. I am incredibly lucky!

4. Dixie and Bandera continue to not get along -- all Bandera's doing. Bandera has decided to hate Dixie forever and a day so our house has been a bit stressful. This has been going on for 4 weeks now. The end result? Bandera wears a muzzle all day and is now taking Prozac (or according to Mamaw, Viagra) and it isn't working. We aren't sure what else to try so please think of us!

Lots going on so I haven't been totally slacking on my blogging!
I am going to do a few more posts with pictures this evening so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment