Monday, May 11, 2009

Just saving money...

After spending many hours with my coupons and ads this weekend (Mark reports I missed his entire workout and 2 hours of home repair), I went shopping and saved over 50% on groceries and toiletries again. It is such a thrill I can't even tell you! I also began an organization system after reading how some other people organize their coupons. It's a good system but needs some refining.

After shopping, I did some number crunching. I spent $87.51 and saved $104.87. Pretty good, huh? Not included in these numbers is the free Casio label maker I scored from Staples along with the $10 in Target gift cards I also got which I plan to use on future purchases.

We do now own 8 boxes of Fiber One (which I eat every morning), 12 Mach 3 razors, and 6 Gillette men's shampoo so I think it is safe to say I will be fed in the morning and Mark will have clean hair and a smooth face for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment