
Mark completed the sink installation in the guest bathroom. It is
beautiful!!! He also painted the cabinet so it matches the rest of the white bead board he and his Dad hung. Now all we need is a mirror and a lamp (which we are currently hunting for) and a serious clean and the bathroom will be ready to complete! Mark found a great deal on hardware for the bathroom on
ebay so we are anxiously waiting for that delivery.

The big garage sale is this Friday and Saturday and I can hardly wait! I LOVE garage sales and am hoping this is a very lucrative one. We are selling so much stuff it took up nearly our entire guest room. Guess that is what happens when you combine a storage unit full of my stuff and an apartment full of Mark's things! Both of our mothers have graciously offered to help me run this operation so I think it will go smoothly. This picture is just half of the already-packed garage. There are still a few items that need to be placed outdoors. Think "big money!!!"

After getting another great deal on beautiful wood bookshelves from World Market (50% off due to an employee mistake!), our study is almost complete. This is Mark's room to decorate as he wishes (which means all duck-related items) while I get the guest room (which means all girlie items). We have both been working on organizing the room though I asked to organize the desk...that is my favorite job! It is safe to say, our pens are capped, the colored Sharpies have their own home, and the paper clips are safe in their own little spot.
Lastly, I watched "American Idol" last night while Mark was at his work softball game, and although I have been a Danny
Gokey fan this whole time, I have officially jumped ship and joined on the Kris Allen bandwagon. I like his style though am afraid outrageous Adam (yeah, yeah he can sing, but he is weird) will still take home the prize. Just had to say....
Mark and Megan, your house looks amazing with all the renovations! Are you available to hire? =) We are planning on building a big deck in our backyard in September (about 16x24' 2 level deck). Really though we have enough people volunteerng already. We are hoping to have it done to have a TX/OU party.
ReplyDelete